Are veneers possible without grinding down my teeth?
MicroThin, no-prep dental veneers make it possible to receive the aesthetic results of traditional dental veneers without the need to grind down the tooth enamel for some patients. MicroThin Veneers address similar cosmetic dental concerns as conventional veneers such as closing gaps and restoring the apperance of a damaged tooth- but do not require the same amount of toot preparation. Innovative technology and ultra-thin modern dental materials make minimal prep MicroThin possible without the need for excessive tooth grinding.
Dr. Zachary Sisler offers MicroThin Veneers at our Shippensburg, PA family, and cosmetic dentist office. A personalized cosmetic consultation and smile analysis will allow Dr. Sisler to determine which cosmetic treatment will help patients achieve their aesthetic goals.
MicroThin Veneers: What You Need To Know
If you are considering MicroThin veneers for you or your child, there are some critical factors to consider. Understanding how the treatment works and the limitation of the procedure can help you choose the right cosmetic treatment to achieve your goals and improve your smile.
- MicroThin veneers are a semi-permanent cosmetic dental restoration that can be removed at any time.
- MicroThins are typically less expensive than porcelain veneers
- MicroThins are ideal for young patients looking for a cosmetic solution
- MicroThins can correct gaps in teeth, tooth discoloration, misshapen teeth and minor chips or otherwise acutely damaged teeth
- MicroThins look and feel like your natural teeth and are comfortable to wear
- MicroThin veneers are custom designed to enhance the apperance of your smile
Schedule An Appointment
If you would like to learn more about no prep and porcelain dental veneers or you would like to discuss your cosmetic concerns, schedule a visit with Dr. Sisler. We welcome new patients in our Shippensburg dentist office, convenient to Chambersburg, Waynesboro and many local communities. Contact us at (717) 271-7052 or request an appointment online.