A white smile has been proven to have an impact on both social and professional interactions, lending a more youthful appearance and exuding confidence. If you have teeth that are yellow, stained and otherwise discolored, Dr. Zachary Sisler offers treatment options that can brighten your smile with lasting results. A highly trained cosmetic dentist in Shippensburg, PA, Dr. Sisler provides treatment options for making over a discolored smile that can be customized to your personal goals.
Dr. Sisler will meet with you to evaluate the condition of your oral health and discuss your concerns before recommending treatment for whitening your smile. It is important to begin with a clean and healthy smile for the best results, so any dental problems will be identified and addressed as part of your overall treatment plan. Depending on your long term cosmetic goals and the cause of your tooth discoloration, Dr. Sisler present the most suitable treatment options for your consideration.
Treating Discolored Teeth in Shippensburg
Dr. Sisler can whiten your smile with a range of cosmetic dental treatments:
- Teeth whitening: the quickest, most economical way to whiten your smile, teeth whitening can address most tooth staining and darkening as a result of age with results that can last a year or more.
- Micro-thin veneers: custom made no-prep veneers can be used to provide a lasting smile makeover that does not require degrading the tooth surface for placement.
- Porcelain veneers: considered a permanent restoration, porcelain veneers are custom made to blend with your appearance and cover discolored or stained teeth.
- Dental crowns: for a single stained or discolored tooth, a dental crown can be made to match your natural smile.
- Cosmetic tooth bonding: for treating spots or stains on teeth, cosmetic bonding can be custom color matched to brighten your smile.
Schedule An Appointment
To learn more about how Dr. Sisler can help you achieve your cosmetic goals for your smile, schedule a visit in our Shippensburg dentist office. To schedule your appointment, contact our office at (717) 271-7052 or request one online.