Dentures & Partials An Overview
Dr. Zachary Sisler stays up to date on the current advancements in dental technique and technology to provide quality and consistent dental care. In recent years, the technology and materials to install dentures and partials have improved tremendously. Dr. Sisler uses his extensive knowledge of cosmetic and restorative dentistry to make sure patients are well informed of their treatment options for their unique oral health needs.
Dentures or partial dentures are ideal for patients who have lost several consecutive teeth or all of the upper or lower arch of teeth. Depending on the number of teeth lost, patients will either need a full denture or a partial denture. Due to advancement in technology, patients now have more options than ever when it comes to replacing missing teeth.
Benefits of Implant Dentures
- Ability to eat comfortably
- No adhesive needed
- More natural looking smile
- No slippage
- Overall improvement of gums and bone
Types of Dentures
- Full Dentures: Replaces the top or bottom arch of teeth. Full dentures can either be fixed or removable depending on the needs of the patient. Fixed dentures are usually secured by dental implants, which provide a comfortable and firm foundation for your dentures
- Partial Denture: Replaces several consecutive missing teeth. Like full dentures, partial dentures can be fixed or removable.
- Same Day Dentures: One of the benefits of receiving implant dentures is the ability to have them placed in one day. Dr.Sisler will secure the placement of four dental implants to secure your new dentures. Dental implants provide a more stable, durable smile. This process is also known as “All on Four” dentures.
Real Patients, Real Results
“I came to see Dr. Sisler and I ended up having implants put in… the lower denture clips into place, I can eat anything I want to, no problems whatsoever… I would highly recommend the team here.” Dave
“The lower dentures I could not keep them in… Dr. Sisler recommended the implants if I would not have gotten the implants I would not have worn the lower dentures… They snap in and snap out, they do not move, you can eat anything you like. I highly recommend Dr. Sisler and his staff.” Viki