Smile Design by Sisler CE, led by Dr. Zachary Sisler DDS, AACD, offers CE courses for dentists and dental health professionals that focus on cosmetic dentistry, the patient experience, and the use of digital photography. A leading dentist locally and nationally for delivering excellence in both care and results, Dr. Sisler is passionate about teaching like-minded colleagues.
Smile Design by Sisler courses are offered at our office in Shippensburg, PA. Dr. Sisler is also available for speaking engagements for dental organizations.
A Unique Over the Shoulder Experience: Prep, Provisionalize & Deliver
Dr. Sisler will offer a unique 2-day course focused on porcelain restorations. This course will be a 2-part ultimate experience that will include a lecture followed by a LIVE, over the shoulder experience watching Dr. Sisler prep, provisionalize, and place a case of porcelain restorations.
An esthetic case begins with a photo and ends with a photo. But let’s face it, there’s a lot that goes on in between to obtain a predictable esthetic result. This rapid-fire 2-day course intends to outline the esthetic case process for a dentist to be able to Design, Develop and Deliver a beautiful smile. Then being able to put that process on REPEAT through the use of stellar photography and social media marketing. Attendees will expand their knowledge and more importantly their vision from the first photo all the way to the final photoshoot for an exceptional social media post.
Dr. Sisler will discuss treatment planning to ideal but treating reality with real case examples. This will be followed by watching over the shoulder in the op to allow attendees to get up close and personal with the preparation process. You’ll be free to ask questions, look at the preps, see the “behind the scenes” work that goes into prepping an 8-10 unit case. Each attendee will leave with Dr. Sisler’s customized checklists for large esthetic cases. This will be followed on the second day by the importance of precise provisionals and the concept of restorative success through verification. The second afternoon the attendees will go back into the op to watch Dr. Sisler deliver a different 8-10 unit case.
Course objectives include:
- An in-depth review of the patient interview process
- Discuss the functional and esthetic ideals for treatment planning
- Become familiar with photography and its use for case presentation
- Develop a systematic treatment planning process
- How to prep and provisionalize an esthetic case
- Understand a step-by-step process to adjust provisional
- Grasp the importance of lab communication for exceptional esthetics
- Discover a systematic isolation and bonding procedure for the delivery of restorations
- Developing the Brand: Create a custom portfolio to use for website/social media marketing for the esthetic dental practice
New Date: May 3-4, 2024!
Next Level Dental Photography
This course focuses on the implementation of high-quality dental photography that will help increase case acceptance, promote good laboratory communication, and develop your esthetic dentistry portfolio. This is a GREAT course for the entire dental team and works extremely well in the private office setting. Dr. Sisler can come to your office and help you with your team and your photography set up. Create a foundation for ongoing photography in your office, making it easier to apply what you will learn on a daily basis.
Course objectives include:
- Learn about aperture, ISO, and shutter speed settings
- How to take stellar portrait and intraoral photography
- Develop a systematic protocol for standardized views
- Photography for case presentation and acceptance
- Laboratory communication for the difficult central incisor up to the complex full mouth rehabilitation
- Developing the smile gallery for an online presence
- Tips & tricks for website social media marketing
Stay connected! Complete our form so that we can keep you informed about new courses and opportunities offered by Dr. Sisler.