Smile Design by Sisler CE, led by Dr. Zachary Sisler DDS, AACD, offers CE courses for dentists and dental health professionals that focus on cosmetic dentistry, the patient experience, and the use of digital photography. A leading dentist locally and nationally for delivering excellence in both care and results, Dr. Sisler is passionate about teaching like-minded colleagues.
Smile Design by Sisler courses are offered currently in an online format with the opportunity for private office, study club, and large venue learning in the future. Dr. Sisler is also available for speaking engagements for dental organizations.
Exceptional Esthetics: Design, Develop, Deliver and…Repeat!
An esthetic case begins with a photo and ends with a photo. But let’s face it, there’s a lot that goes on in between to obtain a predictable esthetic result. A rapid-fire full-day course that intends to outline the esthetic case process for a dentist to be able to Design, Develop, and Deliver a beautiful smile. Then being able to put that process on REPEAT through the use of stellar photography and social media marketing. Attendees will expand their knowledge and more importantly their vision from the first photo all the way to the final photoshoot for an exceptional social media post.
Topics covered include:
- Discussing the diagnostic data points and records that are needed prior to starting an anterior esthetic case.
- Becoming familiar with photography and its use for case acceptance in dentistry.
- Developing a systematic treatment planning process.
- Analyzing the 4 key steps to achieving predictable esthetic results.
- Understanding the concept of restorative success through the use and verification of custom prototypes.
- Tips for portrait photography for the Before & After photo gallery.
- Post-processing of photos for social media posts.
- Developing the Brand: Create a custom portfolio to use for website/social media marketing for the esthetic dental practice.
- Social Media: The How-To, The What-To and The When-To Post.
Dental Photography to the Next Level
This course focuses on the implementation of high-quality dental photography that will help increase case acceptance, promote good laboratory communication, and develop your esthetic dentistry portfolio. This is a GREAT course for the entire dental team and works extremely well in the private office setting. Dr. Sisler can come to your office and help you with your team and your photography set up. Create a foundation for ongoing photography in your office, making it easier to apply what you will learn on a daily basis.
Course objectives include:
- Learn about aperture, ISO, and shutter speed settings
- How to take stellar portrait and intraoral photography
- Develop a systematic protocol for standardized views
- Photography for case presentation and acceptance
- Laboratory communication for the difficult central incisor up to the complex full mouth rehabilitation
- Developing the smile gallery for an online presence
- Tips & tricks for website social media marketing
This is a GREAT course for the entire dental team and works extremely well in the private office setting. Dr. Sisler can come to your office and help you with your team and your photography set up. Create a foundation for ongoing photography in your office, making it easier to apply what you will learn on a daily basis.
A Unique Over the Shoulder Experience: Prep, Provisionalize & Deliver
Coming in October 2021!
Dr. Sisler will offer a unique 2-day course focused on porcelain restorations. This course will be a 2-part ultimate experience that will include a lecture followed by a LIVE, over the shoulder experience watching Dr. Sisler prep, provisionalize, and place a case of porcelain restorations.
Stay connected! Complete our form so that we can keep you informed about new courses and opportunities offered by Dr. Sisler.