Dr. Zachary Sisler provides individualized care for your dental concerns, helping you to restore your oral health with the right treatment option. Dental concerns can range from the common to the complex and should be addressed as soon as possible to avoid permanent damage or the development of chronic disease. If you have a concern about your dental health or have noticed changes in your teeth or gums, contact our Shippensburg dentist office at your earliest convenience to schedule an appointment.
It often does not take long for a minor problem to become a major concern that can affect not only your oral health but your daily quality of life. Dr. Sisler will evaluate your dental problem and make appropriate recommendations for the most conservative care options designed to provide a lasting result.
Common Dental Concerns
- Tooth pain- sudden tooth pain can signal a wide range of problems from a minor cavity to infection. Contact our office for further instructions.
- Tooth damage- if you sustain damage to a tooth, or have teeth that crack or chip frequently, schedule an appointment with Dr. Sisler.
- Bleeding gums– if your gums bleed during daily brushing, it could be a sign of gum disease. We can evaluate your gum health and offer personalized care and advice.
- Headaches- frequent headaches can indicate an undiagnosed bite disorder such as TMJ. We offer treatment options to relieve pain and align the bite.
- Missing teeth– if you have one or more lost teeth, Dr. Sisler can replace your missing teeth with a number of treatment options including dental implants.
- Worn teeth- teeth that appear flat or worn may be the result of teeth grinding. Dr. Sisler can diagnose and treat bite problems and teeth grinding, restoring a healthy smile.
Dr. Sisler has advanced training in cosmetic and restorative dentistry and utilizes advanced digital technology for treatment planning and dental procedures. Your results will be custom made to blend with your natural appearance using high quality materials such as ceramic and porcelain restorations. We focus on both form and function when addressing your dental concerns so that you can enjoy the best quality of life with a beautiful, lasting smile.
Schedule An Appointment
Dr. Sisler welcomes new patients from Shippensburg, PA and many local communities including Chambersburg and Waynesboro. Our dentist office is located off of I-81 and offers convenient hours to meet your needs. Contact us at (717) 532-8740 or request an appointment online.